IMPORTANT INFORMATION: (PLEASE READ)
- Discounted prices displayed on this page are only made available to BaliSpirit Festival promoters.
- All transactions are made in US Dollars.
- Through a festival pass purchase and collection of your WrisTICKET, you agree to all Festival Terms, Conditions, and Waivers
- Collecting your wrisTICKET: WrisTICKETs will be available for collection beginning on Friday 17th of March 2014 at the Balispirit Festival Ticketing Office, Ubud between 9 AM and 5 PM, as well as from opening day at Purnati (the Daytime Workshops Venue) and ARMA (Nighttime Music Concerts Venue)
- ID/ PROOF OF PURCHASE: Bring a hard copy of your e-ticket and a photo ID (Drivers License/Passport/KTP)
- REFUNDS/ EXCHANGES: There are no refunds for lost WrisTICKETs and no exchanges. Tickets are non-transferable from March 14, 2014 (ticket transfer requests prior to this date must be made in writing by the original purchaser to firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Onsite ticket purchases can be made in cash or by credit card at Purnati from 8 AM - 3 PM or ARMA, 6 PM - 10 PM, each day of scheduled events (subject to availability)